We believe this new system will provide a more efficient and effective way of managing your healthcare needs by introducing better ways of working for our practice, and also enable us to be better connected to other NHS Services both locally and nationally.
We are doing all we can to minimise disruption for our patients during this transition, however there will be some impact on our services. Please note the following:
- All Online Services prescription requests must be with us by 5th October 2020 as the service will be suspended on this date
- All EPS prescription requests (electronically transferred to a pharmacy) must be with us by the end of 5th October 2020, if medication is needed before 14th October 2020. Scripts issued during this time will be printed on paper, and must be collected by patient/pharmacy.
- Patients will not be able to request test results between 8th October 2020 and 21st October 2020. However, our GPs will contact all patients whose results need following up urgently.
- Routine referrals between 8th October 2020 and 14th October 2020 will be completed as soon as possible after 14th October 2020; Urgent referrals will not be delayed.
- We will not be able to register patients between 18th September 2020 and 1st November 2020 If you are not registered and need to be seen during this time please attend a local Urgent Care Centre.
- We will not be able to register patients for online services until 1st November 2020.
This is not a decision we have taken lightly, but believe both staff and patients will benefit significantly from the new system. Thank you for your patience.